Nexus India Learning begins a batch for IIT-JEE, with a vision to provide an ideal launch pad for serious JEE aspirants. Along the way to the realization of this vision, we went beyond merely coaching for IIT-JEE. We actually started to make a difference in the way Students think and approach problems. We started to develop ways to enhance Students’ IQ.
We started changing lives. And all of this was not a sheer coincidence. It was the urge, the compelling desire, to always aspire for perfection and in the process, continuously keep on setting newer benchmarks of excellence, which enabled our Students and us to achieve what we have achieved. Today, aiming for the unachievable and continuously raising the bar has become a part of coping up the new learners for their bright future.
To create India's Best Learning platform that serves the society for thousands of years -may be perennially. To Make India a Global Leader in Education,
Keeping our mission in mind, we will establish a transformational learning process in each of our projects across the India.
Advantages of Faculty
Nexus India Learning provides its students a set plan for their study that has been scientifically prepared to ensure comprehensive of most difficult topics. It includes well planned systematic, innovative explanations, simple illustrations and other examination proven techniques of study presentation. Each key concept is explained using carefully chosen questions with stepwise solution which explain the core application of the concept.
About JEE (Main)
The Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GoI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous, and self-sustained premier testing organization under the Societies Registration Act (1860) for conducting efficient, transparent, and international standardized tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission to premier higher education institutions with a mission to improve equity and quality in education by developing and administering research-based valid, reliable, efficient, transparent, fair and international level assessments.
The Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Government of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) to the NTA from 2019 onwards.
The Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main) comprises two papers. Paper 1 is conducted for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs (B.E/B.Tech.) at NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), Institutions/Universities funded/recognized by participating State Governments. JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for JEE (Advanced), which is conducted for admission to IITs. Paper 2 is conducted for admission to B. Arch and B. Planning courses in the Country.
The JEE (Main) – 2022 will be conducted in 02 (two) sessions for admissions in the academic session 2022-23. The candidates will thus benefit in the following ways:
• This will give two opportunities to the candidates to improve their scores in the examination if they are not able to give their best in one attempt.
• In the first attempt, the students will get a first-hand experience of taking an examination and will know their mistakes which they can improve while attempting for the second time.
• This will reduce the chances of dropping a year and droppers would not have to waste an entire year.
• If anyone missed the examination due to reasons beyond control (such as the Board examination), then he/she will not have to wait for one entire year.
• A candidate need not appear in both Sessions. However, if a candidate appears in more than one Session then his/her best of the JEE (Main) – 2022 NTA Scores will be considered for preparation of Merit List/ Ranking.
For appearing in the JEE (Main) – 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12/equivalent examination in 2020, 2021, or appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) – 2022 examination. However, the candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the Institute(s) in which they are desirous of taking admission.
List of Qualifying Examinations (QE)
• The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
• Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
• Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy
• Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
• Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
• Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
• A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of at least 3 years duration.
• General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
• High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
• Candidates who have completed the Class 12 (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class 12 Examination.
• In case the Class 12 Examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination earlier.
Year of Appearance in Qualifying Examination
• Only those candidates who have passed the Class 12/equivalent examination in 2020, 2021, or those who are appearing in Class 12/equivalent examination in 2022, are eligible to appear in JEE (Main) – 2022.
• Candidates who passed the Class 12/equivalent examination in 2019 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2023 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE (Main) – 2022.
JEE (Main) - 2022 will be conducted in the following modes:
a) Paper 1 (B.E. /B. Tech.) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only.
b) Paper 2A (B. Arch): Mathematics (Part-I) and Aptitude Test (Part-II) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only and Drawing Test (Part-III) in pen and paper (offline) mode, to be attempted on drawing sheet of A4 size.
c) Paper 2B (B. Planning): Mathematics (Part-I), Aptitude Test (Part-II), and Planning Based Questions (Part-III) in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
Subject combinations for each paper, type of questions in each paper, and mode of examination is given in the table below:
|PAPER||SUBJECTS||TYPES OF QUESTIONS||MODE OF EXAMINATION|
|Paper 1: B.E./B.Tech.||Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry||Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Questions for which answer is a numerical value, with equalweightage toMathematics, Physics, and Chemistry||*Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only|
|Paper 2A: B. Arch||Part-I: Mathematics||Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)and Questions for which answer is a numericalvalue||“Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only|
|Part-II: Aptitude Test||Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Part-III: Drawing Test||Questions to test drawing aptitude||“Pen and Paper Based” (offline) mode to be attempted on a Drawing Sheet of A4 size|
|Paper 2B: B. Planning||Part-I: Mathematics||Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)and Questions for which answer is a numericalvalue||“Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only|
|Part-II: Aptitude Test||Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Part-III: Planning Based Questions||Objective Type - Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
We strongly believe that basic conveniences and amenities provided to students are conductive to creating a proactive and motivating environment.
We are having brilliant and perspective faculty from Indian in our Nexus India Learning for our Indian students.
Ample Benefits of our faculty:
• No language barrier
• Easy & comfort Learning for Indian learners.
• Personal focus and guidance to an individual.
• Good guidance for students to clear IIT-JEE exam.
Our Words of Confidence
We know what it takes to crack IIT-JEE, better than most experts in the Industry. We have the highest selection rate and have produced tens of thousands of IITians since inception. We have the confidence and our students inculcate the same level of confidence while they prepare for their dream colleges.
“We see all the positivity & all the goodness of the Universe to support us in giving a Utopian future to the mankind on earth.”